Our service team is here to help you with questions and requests regarding Trioptics, Wells Research and Davidson Optronics products. In order to get the quickest turnaround, please follow the following instructions when communicating with us:
How to reach out to Trioptics service
There are several possibilities for getting the service process started:
- Create a service ticket online at http://www.trioptics.com/contact-service/service-request-form/; this is the most efficient method with highest visibility and traceability. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after creating the service ticket.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your contact details and a description of your problem
- Call TUSA at +1 (626) 962 5181 during business hours in the US Pacific time zone.
- Contact your sales representative.
In all cases, a service ticket with a unique number will be created in our system and one of our service team members will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
How the service ticket system works
Our service team typically communicates using standard email with you. In order to be able to collect all information in one place, we use emails with a special subject line like this:
[Ticket#2017053103317] SR[<your company name>][Trioptics-USA][<equipment>]<description>
Here, the ticket number is 2017053103317. Please reply to the emails as you normally would, but please make sure to
- Not modify the subject line (adding “Re:” etc. is perfectly fine)
- Keep firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in copy – use “Reply all” instead of “Reply”
This is necessary for our system to track the email which helps resolving your request as quickly as possible. Our engineers will try to answer and resolve your request as quickly and efficiently as possible.
How to send a package to Trioptics, Inc.
Should you need to send samples or defective equipment to Trioptics USA, please understand that we only accept parcels with a previously assigned RMA number on the address label. This is to make sure that the parcel can be correlated with a service case, so there is no additional delay.
If you already have a ticket number, then the ticket number is your RMA number. If you do not have a ticket number, please contact the service team and request a RMA number.
When sending the package make sure that
- The goods are properly packaged and secure
- Make sure to have insurance, as Trioptics, Inc. is not responsible for any damages to your property during shipping.
- Send the package to
Trioptics, Inc. RMA #<RMA number> 9087 Arrow Route #180 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA
With <RMA number> replaced with your RMA number.
Our goal is to provide you with the most efficient service possible. Thank you for your participation!
Your Trioptics, Inc. service team.