TRIOPTICS Needs Your Skills & Abilities
TRIOPTICS is a leading manufacturer of optical test and manufacturing equipment for R&D and production use. TRIOPTICS is an international company with presence in the US as TRIOPTICS USA.
Our goal is to produce the most accurate, user-friendly and highest-quality metrology and production tools for the optics industry. Continued innovation has allowed TRIOPTICS to become the worldwide market leader in several fields of optical testing and our success is a direct result of the commitment and dedication of our employees.
To further expand our business and technology base, we are looking for the following team members.
The Service/Support Engineer role is a technical resource for both internal and external applications. Working in conjunction with the sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate, the successful candidate must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction throughout all stages of the sales process, including post-sale technical support and service. She/he must be able to establish and maintain strong working relationships throughout all levels of the internal and external organizations.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Perform technical/ product training for sales people, customers and other potential end users.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases.
- Travel to customer sites to perform installations, training, calibrations, equipment moves, repairs, maintenance and other required product support services.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships with all customers.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
REQUIREMENTS | SKILLS | QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar industry role.
- 3–5 years’ experience in an Engineering discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read and understand optical, mechanical and electrical drawings and have a solid understanding of basic control systems.
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- ~30% travel required.
- Customer Service or Sales Support experience.
- Project Management skills.
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
This position is based in our Rochester, NY facility.
The TRIOPTICS family of companies are innovative, dynamic, and fast growing. We believe our success depends on the quality of our people. If you are a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, and challenging environment, we are interested in speaking with you. We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and a 401(k) plan.
Please forward your resume/CV to: HR@trioptics-usa.com